After a long wait, the application process for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship started by issuing new rules. Merit Come Means Scholarship or Swami Vivekananda Scholarship or Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2021. The official notice of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 has been published today. Where new rules regarding Swami Vivekananda Scholarship have been mentioned. So let’s take a look.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship or Bikash Bhavan Scholarship is one of the various scholarships provided by the Government of West Bengal. Students who have passed the examination in secondary, higher secondary or college and have been admitted to the next class or the next course will be able to apply for Merit cum Means Scholarship 2021. Who will get this scholarship? What are the qualifications? How much will be paid? What are the new rules regarding this scholarship? All are discussed below.
• Department of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship: – Department of Education, Government of West Bengal.
• Who can apply for this scholarship?
Students who have obtained the results of Secondary-Higher Secondary, PG-UG and Diploma courses and will continue their formal studies in the future can apply for this scholarship. And from 11 to 12, UG-PG can renew the interim scholarship application while studying.
• The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
• The family income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs. 2.5 lakhs.
And students who are benefiting from any other government scholarship will not be able to apply for this scholarship.
• What is the minimum number of % marks required to apply for this scholarship?
★ Students who have passed secondary school –
★ Students who have passed Class XI –
★ Students who have passed high school –
★ PG- 53%
★ PG in Graduation from any State University / AICTE- approved In of West Bengal – 55%
★ Polytechnic – 60% marks in secondary or higher secondary.
★ 60% marks in UG (MEDICAL DEGREE), DIPLOMA COURSES.
★ For K-3 you have to have 45% marks in UG or PG
• Who will get how much money?
★ Secondary – 11 thousand rupees.
★ Eleven – 12 thousand rupees.
Higher Secondary – 12 thousand rupees.
★ UG- 12 thousand rupees. Those who are studying science in a college after passing higher secondary will get 18 thousand rupees.
★ PG- 24 thousand rupees. Those who are studying science in a college after passing higher secondary will get 30 thousand rupees.
★ NON-NET M.PHIL- 60 thousand rupees.
ON NON-NET PhD, NET-LS PhD- 96 thousand rupees.
★ UG (ENGG), PG (ENGG), PROFESSIONAL COURSES (AICTE) – 60 thousand rupees.
★ POLYTECHNIC- 16 thousand rupees.
★ UG (MEDICAL DEGREE), DIPLOMA COURSES- 60 thousand rupees and 18 thousand rupees respectively.
• Documents required for application-
★ Birth Certificate (Secondary Admit Card)
★ Secondary result
★ Last test result
★ Income certificate
★ Residential proof
★ School, college or university identity
★ Bank books
★ Aadhaar card
★ Receipt of admission in new course
★ Mobile number
★ Receipt for submission of admission fee for new class.
★ In this case, it should be noted that the income certificate required to apply must be brought from the BDO office.
And if you apply for any other scholarship, you cannot apply for this scholarship. Then both the scholarship applications may be rejected.
• Where to apply?
To apply, go to the official website https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/.
(1) Every student has to register first. At the time of registration the applicant has to select “Directorate” based on the current course. Which “Directorate” should be selected for which course is: –
° Higher Secondary Level: – Directorate of School Education (DSE)
° Undergraduate and postgraduate level: – Directorate of Public Instruction (DPI)
° Medical Courses: – Directorate of Medical Education (DME)
° Polytechnic Course: – Directorate of Technical Education and Training (DTE & T)
° Engineering Courses: – Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)
(2) The registration has to be completed with all the information including the name, mobile number, email id of the applicant by selecting “Directorate”. As soon as the registration process is complete, an “Application ID” will appear on the computer screen, which will be useful to know the status of the scholarship later.
(3) You have to complete the application process by logging in with “Application ID” and password.
In case of any difficulty you can contact the Scholarship Helpline 18001028014. Also the scholarship helpline email id is [email protected]